Monday 1 October 2012

3 months to go

October already, the sun is shining, the days are getting longer and I have less than 100 books left to read.  October seems to be a big month in publishing and my pile of books looks very exciting to me.  This being said, I had a horrible thought a few days ago, a thought that I am sure has crossed the mind of all avid readers. The thought is this:

I will never have the time to read all of the books I want to read.

Everyone thinks that reading a book a day is a lot of books, and it is there is no doubt about that, but I am not even close to reading everything I want.  I only let this thought fleetingly cross my mind, because if I think about it too much it just becomes depressing.

So, I won't think of the things I won't be able to read this month, but here's a peek at what I will be reading.







No comments:

Post a Comment